Give our Enthusiast Grade® detailing products from Surf City Garage a try. If they're not the best you've EVER used, give me a call, and I'll PERSONALLY buy them back.Tim Miller Founder, Surf City Garage
For hand use only. Do not use buffer. Use only for surface scratches. If scratch is deep or severe, it may require wet sanding and buffing.
(1) Shake well.
(2) Apply small amount on surface over scratch.
(3) Polish with microfiber towel, using a circular motion. Use the “two finger” method (two fingers forming a point in the towel). Add more product to surface if towel starts to dry out. DO NOT RUB DRY.
(4) Buff off by hand.
(5) If scratch is not completely removed, repeat process.
What Makes Surf City Garage® Enthusiast Grade® Detailing Products Different?
Wipe Out™ Scratch Eliminator
- Doesn’t just hide surface scratches, it actually eliminates them.
- Enthusiast Grade polish contains no fillers.
- Specifically designed for safety. Will not damage painted surfaces.
Most Other Brands
- Temporarily hide scratches, only to have them reappear after a wash.
- Contain fillers that temporarily hide the scratch.
- Rubbing compounds and harsh abrasive formulas easily damage paint.
Surf City Garage's Detailing Tip:
Wipe Out is designed exclusively for localized surface scratches. For large scratches that don’t go through the clear coat and swirl marks, use Beyond Clay with an orbital or circular buffer.
Write Your Own Review
Customers Also Purchased