Give our Enthusiast Grade® detailing products from Surf City Garage a try. If they're not the best you've EVER used, give me a call, and I'll PERSONALLY buy them back.Tim Miller Founder, Surf City Garage
As with any fabric cleaning product, always test on a small, less visible area first to ensure color-fastness.
For stains and heavy dirt:
(1) Shake well.
(2) Spray directly on top, bra or cover.
(3) Work product into fabric using a soft-to-medium bristle brush.
(4) RINSE COMPLETELY.
(5) For very stubborn stains, repeat process.
For regular maintenance:
(1) Shake well.
(2) Spray product on to a clean microfiber towel
(3) Wipe down top to remove light dust and film
What Makes Surf City Garage® Enthusiast Grade® Detailing Products Different?
Top End™ Convertible Top Cleaner & Protectant
- Best value. Two products in one. Cleans and protects.
- Formulated specifically for convertibles, truck bed covers and cars with vinyl tops.
- Longest-lasting protection.
Most Other Brands
- Requires purchase of two separate products – a cleaner and a protectant.
- Most other brands sell “all-purpose” cleaners that can actually damage the fabric in your top.
- Frequent applications of protectant required.
Surf City Garage's Detailing Tip:
Top End does more than just clean – it also conditions all convertible tops and protects against damaging UV rays. So if you’re looking for a two-in-one conditioning and protectant product, Top End is the right choice. For stubborn stains, use a soft bristled brush to achieve the best results.
- The absolute best top cleaner/ protectant that is available. Review by Saddle Tramp
- Best product out there! Review by Ram
- top end convertible top cleaner&protectant Review by mustang
- Good product for top maintenance. Review by Tio
- Nice mild cleaner Review by AC
Gave Surf City a try. Nice foaming/lifting action. Worked well to get through pollen season with a black canvas top.
Product worked as advertised, No Residue on Black Canvas.
Please bring a stand alone canvas water repellent to market.
For example "Porsche Cabrio Top Protectant Aerosol 400ml" is amazing, except for value.
Thank you for your products. I hope to review others in the future.
AC (Posted on 4/17/2015)
- Just Chatting Review by Bryan
I have a 1992 LX 5.0 Convertible (21,000 original miles )and had to have the top replaced (dry rot) 8 years ago and this stuff is great it makes my white top look like snow. I bought your products and the HOT ROD POWER TOUR in Concord N.C. I also use them on my daily cars. (Posted on 4/2/2015)
- seemed to work well Review by rob