Give our Enthusiast Grade™ detailing products from Surf City Garage a try. If they're not the best you've EVER used, give me a call, and I'll PERSONALLY buy them back. Tim Miller Founder, Surf City Garage
(1) Wash car.
(2) Shake well.
(3) Use in shade. Use circular motion to apply to painted surface of car with microfiber applicator pad.
(4) Leave on at least 20 minutes.
(5) Remove with clean towel.
(6) Lightly buff by hand to a brilliant shine. Rehydrate if needed.
(1) Shake vigorously before use.
(2) Use in shade. Apply product to towel. Wipe onto surface of paint.
(3) Continue until all product is removed.
(4) Lightly buff to a brilliant gloss.
What Makes Surf City Garage® Enthusiast Grade® Detailing Products Different?
Nano Seal™ Protective Coat
- Advanced nanotechnology ensures maximum shine potential by sealing every pore in your paint, even microscopic ones.
- Super easy to use. Seal your entire car in 30 minutes and save hundreds of dollars.
- Significantly extends the life of your paint.
Most Other Brands
- Conventional technology cannot seal the smallest pores, so shine potential cannot be maximized.
- Car dealerships offer seal coat applications, but charge hundreds of dollars for them.
- Inexpensive sealers offer little actual protection for your paint.
Nano Glaze™ Gloss Coat
- Advanced nanotechnology combines synthetic polymers with #1 carnauba to produce a show car shine that cannot be equaled.
- Can be used over any existing sealer, wax or polish.
- Super easy to apply and remove, just like a light wax.
Most Other Brands
- Conventional technology cannot produce a shine amplification product.
- Some glazes do not work with other brands of sealer, wax, or polish.
- Inexpensive glazes can be extremely hard to apply and remove.
Surf City Garage's Detailing Tip:
For the ultimate show car gloss, use our Shine On Sealer and Glaze System. Follow Nano Seal with Nano Glaze to actually amplify that mirror-like gloss. Then maintain that gloss by periodically misting with Speed Demon Wax Detailer.
Be sure to apply Nano Seal Protective Coat by hand – do NOT use a buffer.
- What a great Shine Review by Pat
- Unreal results Review by Broadway
- Really surprised me Review by Butch
- Best Seal & Glaze Combo I've Ever Used Review by PaulM