Give our Enthusiast Grade® detailing products from Surf City Garage a try. If they're not the best you've EVER used, give me a call, and I'll PERSONALLY buy them back.Tim Miller Founder, Surf City Garage
(1) Spray directly on surface grime.
(2) Wait 30 seconds.
(3) Wash away. For most stubborn grime, lightly wipe with a sponge or soft bristle brush.
What Makes Surf City Garage® Enthusiast Grade® Detailing Products Different?
Road Trip™ Grime Destroyer
- Triple-action gel formula sticks to the grime and dissolves, degreases and cleans on contact.
- Fast - Takes less than a minute to remove even the most stubborn grime.
- Easy –Requires very little or no scrubbing. Just spray on and hose off.
Most Other Brands
- Thin, watery products run straight off your car without dissolving grime.
- Slow – Takes much longer and uses twice as much product.
- Hard – Lots of heavy scrubbing required, which can damage your paint.
Surf City Garage's Detailing Tip:
Before you wash your car, use Road Trip to remove the toughest grime, bugs (including Florida’s infamous “Love Bugs,” tar, and tree sap without damaging your paint. Then use Pacific Blue for a great, no scratch wash and real carnauba shine.
And to top it all off, Road Trip isn’t just for paint – it also works great as an undercarriage and engine degreaser.
- Grime Destroyer Rules! Review by Jon