Give our Professional detailing products from Surf City Garage a try. If they're not the best you've EVER used, give me a call, and I'll PERSONALLY buy them back. Tim Miller Founder, Surf City Garage
NOTE: Always begin with a clean and dry surface.
- Prime pad by applying approximately 10-12 pea sized drops of Machine Cut™ Polish evenly over the face of a moderate to aggressive polishing pad.
- With machine at low speed, spread product over section to be polished.
- Increase machine speed and work the polish until it appears thin and oily
- Remove residues with a clean, dry, plush microfiber towel.
- For additional panels use only 2-4 additional drops of polish.
- To prevent product buildup, clean or replace pad as needed.
Write Your Own Review
Customers Also Purchased