Give our Enthusiast Grade® detailing products from Surf City Garage a try. If they're not the best you've EVER used, give me a call, and I'll PERSONALLY buy them back.Tim Miller Founder, Surf City Garage
As with any fabric cleaning product, always test on a small, less visible area first to ensure color-fastness.
(1) Shake well.
(2) Spray product directly on spot or stain.
(3) Take a clean soft bristle brush or microfiber towel and use circular motion to work product into material, being careful not to increase size of stain.
(4) Blot with clean, dry towel until stain disappears.
(5) Allow material to dry fully before use.
What Makes Surf City Garage® Enthusiast Grade® Detailing Products Different?
Hit The Spot™ Carpet & Upholstery Spot Remover
- Super-concentrated formula designed specifically for tough stain removal.
- 100% safe for all interior surfaces.
- Eliminates even the strongest odors and does not just cover them up.
Most Other Brands
- Multi-purpose cleaners lack the concentrated power needed to remove heavy stains.
- Inexpensive spot removers can discolor some surfaces.
- Don’t actually remove odors, just cover them up with a chemical scent.
Surf City Garage's Detailing Tip:
For heavy stains on automotive carpets, let Hit The Spot soak in for 2 minutes, then scrub with a light bristled brush and vacuum dry. Hit The Spot also works great on stains around the house.