Give our Enthusiast Grade® detailing products from Surf City Garage a try. If they're not the best you've EVER used, give me a call, and I'll PERSONALLY buy them back.Tim Miller Founder, Surf City Garage
(1) Wash car.
(2) Shake well.
(3) Use in shade. Use circular motion to apply to painted surface of car with microfiber applicator pad.
(4) Leave on at least 20 minutes.
(5) Remove with clean towel.
(6) Lightly buff by hand to a brilliant shine. Rehydrate if needed.
What Makes Surf City Garage® Enthusiast Grade® Detailing Products Different?
Nano Seal™ Protective Coat
- Advanced nanotechnology ensures maximum shine potential by sealing every pore in your paint, even microscopic ones.
- Super easy to use. Seal your entire car in 30 minutes and save hundreds of dollars.
- Significantly extends the life of your paint.
Most Other Brands
- Conventional technology cannot seal the smallest pores, so shine potential cannot be maximized.
- Car dealerships offer seal coat applications, but charge hundreds of dollars for them.
- Inexpensive sealers offer little actual protection for your paint.
Surf City Garage's Detailing Tip:
For the ultimate show car gloss, use our Shine On Sealer and Glaze System. Follow Nano Seal with Nano Glaze to actually amplify that mirror-like gloss. Then maintain that gloss by periodically misting with Speed Demon Wax Detailer.
Be sure to apply Nano Seal Protective Coat by hand – do NOT use a buffer.
- Great peace of mind for my paint lasting. Review by Anthony
- Great stuff Review by MF (Verified Amazon.com Purchase)
This seal provided the base for a great shine when combined with the barrier reef wax and nano glaze.
If you haven't tried SCG yet, you need to. (Posted on 11/10/2014)
- Nano Seal Review by dlc95
- This product is an absolute knock out! Slickest sealant I've ever used. Intense, sharp, clear reflections.... I'm honestly shocked. So far every product you offer performs beyond expectation. This product is sadly over looked and underrated. I see myself topping nano seal with Barrier Reef Paste wax, just because I also love that product. As far as sealants go..... It's Nano Seal. Nothing else compares. I have to admit confusion as far as the introduction of the professional line, as Beyond Clay, Nano Seal, and Barrier Reef Carnauba waxes already seem to fit that description. (Posted on 7/12/2014)