Give our Enthusiast Grade® detailing products from Surf City Garage a try. If they're not the best you've EVER used, give me a call, and I'll PERSONALLY buy them back.Tim Miller Founder, Surf City Garage
Buffer Use: Use a wool pad for moderate imperfections and foam pad for light imperfections. You can also use a wool pad first and then switch to a foam pad when the surface improves. Apply evenly to a cool clean surface. Begin buffing slowly using light to moderate pressure. Decrease pressure as imperfections disappear.
Hand Use: Apply a small amount to area. Using a soft microfiber towel, rub affected area until you achieve the desired results.
What Makes Surf City Garage® Enthusiast Grade® Detailing Products Different?
Beyond Clay® Paint Polish
- Makes a clay bar obsolete. Does everything a clay bar does and much, much more.
- Polishes paint and removes swirl marks, surface scratches and oxidation.
- Safely restores faded paint, savings thousands on a new paint job.
Most Other Brands
- Clay bars collect contaminants that can do serious damage to your paint.
- Clay bars can only remove oxidation. They cannot polish or remove imperfections like swirl marks and surface scratches.
- Clay bars cannot restore faded paint. Inexpensive polishes can easily damage your paint.
Surf City Garage's Detailing Tip:
After you use Beyond Clay, always follow up with a protective layer of wax. We recommend Nano Seal Protective Coat to seal your freshly buffed paint and Nano Glaze Gloss Coat to amplify your shine.
- Great deep shine Review by The Happy Biker (Verified Amazon.com Purchase)
- So much easier... Review by MF (Verified Amazon.com Purchase)
Surf City Garage will make detailing your ride easy and enjoyable. (Posted on 11/10/2014)
- Brilliant Review by Vaino (Verified Amazon.com Purchase)
- Beyond Clay is beyond expectation Review by dc76
- I had actually planned on using b.c. by hand, but instead used a Craftsman d.a. sander, with generic euro style polishing pads. The paint was pretty gross, with some swirls, stains, and abrasions. Beyond Clay polished them right out! When I was finished, the paint was squeaky clean, super glossy. B.C. has a very nice working time as well. I probably didn't need to use as much product as I did either. Wipe off was fairly easy, but probably would have been a breeze. I have a tremendous amount of confidence in using this product for many of the situations I'm faced with. Just changing pads illustrated the versatility, and wide application range of this product. Next time, I'll use a less aggressive pad to really refine the finish. If I need more cutting power, I'll use my orange Hex Logic pad. All in all great product! (Posted on 6/19/2014)